Our Service  |  Free Assessment  |  Advice & Guidance  |  FAQ's  |   |  Contact Us  
First Name 
Last Name 
Contact Number 
Best time to call 
Contact me

You talk directly to a qualified Solicitor
"Excellent service. Got my personal injury money within 3 months"
Mr. Goldman, Age 42 won 3,300 following a road traffic accident
Latest News:
Porthole damage compensation on the rise.
Kendal Worker Awarded £300,000 for Crushing Injury.

View all latest news.

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook

Success Stories View more >>
Mr J. B.
Recovered 6000 for his injuries when he slipped in a large fast food restaurant.
More information on claims:

Slipping or Tripping Accidents Injuries Claims

If you have suffered injury after a slipping or tripping accident or a fall in a public place because of a poorly maintained pavement or other walkway, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your personal injuries and any other losses or damage that you have sustained. Poor maintenance may result in a number of different kinds of defects in surfaces that create unnecessary hazards and cause accidents resulting in claims for compensation. For example, paving slabs may be broken or floors may be wet and slippery. Compensation claims would have to be paid by whichever body was responsible for making sure the place where you happened to be when you were injured was safe. For example, if you were out in the street, the local authority would be responsible to ensure the safety of pathways to avoid accidents. If you were in a supermarket, club or leisure complex, the owners would be responsible for taking action to minimise the risk of accidents.

One can imagine the sort of situation that would give rise to claims for compensation after these types of accidents and we give some examples below :-

  • Tripping accident when catching a foot on broken paving slab in the street
  • Suffering injury in an accident when losing balance and falling over after stepping in pothole in the road
  • Accident caused by tripping over raised tree roots on the pavement
  • Falling down flights of steps after slipping off the edge of a broken step
  • Slipping accident on vegetable or fruit juices from product fallen to the floor in supermarkets
  • Slipping accident on damp floors of shops or restaurants just cleaned where there are no warning signs

If your slipping / tripping accident took place less than three years and you wish to claim compensation, Accident Aid for tripping / slipping personal injury accidents claims will assist you claim the compensation to which you are entitled for your personal injury.

Accident Aid will also assist you in getting compensation claims settled for any financial losses that you might suffer. Lost earnings claims may be made, damage to clothing claims are often justified, as are claims for watches and jewellery damaged in accidents. Claims for out-of-pocket expenses such as travel costs when attending doctor's and hospital's appointments should be met. Prescription charges and the cost of any medical after-care that may be required will have to be paid for and claims for compensation for those items should also be made.

Your claim will be handled by an experienced accidents / personal injury lawyer member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Accident Aid and the lawyers with whom we work will ensure that your compensation claim is dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible and you receive your compensation award in full. You will not have to pay anything for your accident claim whether you win or lose your claim for compensation and there will be no deductions from any compensation award in your favour.

To make a claim either call Accident Aid on 0800 180 4780 or forward your query without any obligation to Accident Aid by email and you will be contacted by an accident injury lawyer who will advise as to whether you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injury and any other losses you may have sustained.

Freephone     Free Assessment Form     Call Me Back

  • Injury Types
  • Accident types
  • Amounts
  • Advice
Find out more Submit form Claim online today Call me back Freephone