Our Service  |  Free Assessment  |  Advice & Guidance  |  FAQ's  |   |  Contact Us  
First Name 
Last Name 
Contact Number 
Best time to call 
Contact me

You talk directly to a qualified Solicitor
"Excellent service. Got my personal injury money within 3 months"
Mr. Goldman, Age 42 won 3,300 following a road traffic accident
Latest News:
Porthole damage compensation on the rise.
Kendal Worker Awarded £300,000 for Crushing Injury.

View all latest news.

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook

Success Stories View more >>
Mr J. B.
Recovered 6000 for his injuries when he slipped in a large fast food restaurant.
More information on claims:

Road Traffic Accidents Claims

Unfortunately, these types of accidents occur all too frequently in many different scenarios resulting in injuries of varying seriousness. Personal injuries may range from whiplash resulting in relatively minor neck and back injuries that heal relatively quickly through to accidents resulting in the most serious catastrophic injuries. Nevertheless, whatever the seriousness of the personal injury, you are entitled to be compensated for it and to be assisted in any claims you may wish to make. Additionally, you may well suffer financial loss such as loss of earnings due to time off work and out-of-pocket expenses such as the cost of transport to and from hospital/doctors appointments. You have a right to make claims for those losses also. Usually, you will be able to obtain the details of any other party involved in an accident and your claim will usually be paid by his or her insurance company. However, it is important to remember that there are Motor Insurer's Bureau (MIB) schemes available that will settle claims for compensation for victims of 'hit and run' accidents and uninsured drivers.

In you wish to make a claim for injuries in an accident taking place within the last three years, Accident Aid for road traffic accidentd will assist you to claim the compensation you are entitled to. Accident Aid will also help you claim compensation for any financial losses which you may suffer. These could be claims for loss of wages, claims for clothing damage, claims for damage to watches, claims for damage to jewellery and claims for financial losses like the cost of travel to and from your GP and hospitals as well as prescription charges. Claims for the cost of any physiotherapy / rehabilitation treatment that may be required may also be made.

Your claim will be handled by an experienced accidents / personal injury lawyer member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Accident Aid and the lawyers with whom we work will ensure that your compensation claim is dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible and you receive your compensation award in full. You will not have to pay anything for your accident claim whether you win or lose your claim for compensation and there will be no deductions from any compensation award in your favour.

To make a claim either call Accident Aid on 0800 180 4780 or forward your query without any obligation to Accident Aid by email and you will be contacted by an accident injury lawyer who will advise as to whether you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injury and any other losses you may have sustained.

Freephone     Free Assessment Form     Call Me Back

  • Injury Types
  • Accident types
  • Amounts
  • Advice
Find out more Submit form Claim online today Call me back Freephone