Our Service  |  Free Assessment  |  Advice & Guidance  |  FAQ's  |   |  Contact Us  
First Name 
Last Name 
Contact Number 
Best time to call 
Contact me

You talk directly to a qualified Solicitor
"Excellent service. Got my personal injury money within 3 months"
Mr. Goldman, Age 42 won 3,300 following a road traffic accident
Latest News:
Porthole damage compensation on the rise.
Kendal Worker Awarded £300,000 for Crushing Injury.

View all latest news.

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook

Success Stories View more >>
Mr J. B.
Recovered 6000 for his injuries when he slipped in a large fast food restaurant.
More information on claims:


Will I have to pay any costs at all for my compensation claim ?

No. Provided we have your co operation, you will not have to pay any legal costs or any other costs whether you get compensation or not. Our is a true no win no fee service without any deduction of costs from your compensation award. Any costs or expenses that have to be paid will either be covered by insurance taken out for the purpose or paid by your solicitor on your behalf. Where insurance is necessary, even the premium for the insurance policy will be paid by your solicitor or will be self-financing. The bottom line is our guarantee that you will not have to pay a penny win or lose and if any compensation is awarded, you will get all of it without any deductions at all.

I was in a 'hit and run' accident. After the accident, the other driver drove off without stopping and I did not get his registration number. Can I make a claim ?

Yes, you should be able to make a claim for compensation for personal injury. There is something called the Untraced Drivers Agreement under which it is possible to make a claim for compensation to the Motor Insurer's Bureau for personal injury by victims of road accidents where the driver responsible for the accident cannot be identified and there is, therefore, no insurance cover. It is possible to get compensation for property damage, subject to a 300 excess, also and there is provision for a contribution towards legal costs.

What if the other driver did not have insurance ? Can I still make a claim ?

Yes, you should still be able to make a claim for compensation for personal injury and other losses. The claim would be made to the Motor Insurer's Bureau under the Uninsured Driver's Agreement The MIB imposes an excess of 300 but all personal injury and other losses may be compensated for and legal fees are also paid.

What if my accident happened more than three years ago ?

The general rule is that you must claim compensation for your personal injury within three years of the accident that caused your injuries. However, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, if the accident took place when you were under 18, the three year time period does not start to run until your 18th birthday. There are other more complicated exceptions and we would be happy to advise if your claim for personal injury compensation could still be made more than three years after the accident.

How long will it take for my claim to be processed ?

Some cases are fairly straightforward and payment should be made to you within a few weeks. For example, if you were a passenger in a straightforward motor accident, liability may be admitted quite quickly and payment could be made within a 2 or 3 months weeks. If, on the other hand, the circumstances of the accident are more comlplicated, the third party insurers may take ,longer to decide upon liability and settlement may take a little longer. Most cases, where the other side does eventually admit liaibilty should settle within a year, however, with only the most complicated taking in excess of that period. Contested cases do take longer as court proceedings have to be issued.

How much compensation am I likely to get ?

We have provided general guidance on the range of compensation that may be paid for some of the more common injuries and you should be able to find useful information on our site. However, every case is different and many different factors are taken into account in actually assessing the amount of compensation in an individual case. These may things such age, occupation, pre existing health and the likely recovery period of recovery from the injury. If you were partly to blame for the accident, that is likely to affect the level of compensation. For a more accurate assessment of the amount you might get in compensation, feel free to contact us for free and im partial advice.

Will I have to travel to see solicitors or doctors for my claim ?

No. Your solicitor will get all the necessary information from you by telephone, correspondence or by e-mail. We will also ensure that any medical or other type of expert instructed to assist with your compensation claim has a surgery or office near to you.

Can I make a claim if my accident happened abroad ?

Yes. For example, if you were to be unlucky enough to fall ill or be injured in an accident whilst on holiday or, indeed, whilst traveling to or from your holiday destination, if someone else were to blame for your injury or illness, you should be able to claim compensation. Your claim would typically be made against the UK based travel agency through which you booked your holiday.

Who will deal with my claim ?

From the initial contact with us, your claim will be handled by a qualified solicitor member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. This is your guarantee that we will deal with your claim efficiently and honestly. Unfortunately, the typical claims management company relies on unqualified clerks and managers to assess cases before they are passed to a lawyer. This often leads to delay and misplaced optimism or undue pessimism about the prospects or recovering compensation.

What do I do if I wish to make a claim or have it assessed ?

Simply contact us on our freephone number 0800 180 4780 and we shall take details from you immediately or, alternatively, complete the relevant online enquiry form. In either case, we shall provide you with a straightforward jargon free assessment of the prospects of recovering compensation for your injury.

Freephone     Free Assessment Form     Call Me Back

  • Injury Types
  • Accident types
  • Amounts
  • Advice
Find out more Submit form Claim online today Call me back Freephone